CDMS Electrical Engineering is capable of providing all the electrical services required for the wiring, renovation or overhaul of your building. Here is a brief selection of the services we offer:
- Negotiating with supply authority
- General and special-purpose power
- Installing energy-efficient lighting systems and controls
- Creating power-supply strategies
- Setting up electrical and communications systems infrastructure
- Cabling design for consumer mains and submains
- Setting up master antennas and installing televisions
- Main switchboard metering (and other forms of energy metering)
- Designing and installing distribution switchboards
- Installing back-up systems, standby generators and uninterruptable power supplies
- Renewable power system design (as well as integration with existing grids)
- Setting up communications systems and data systems
- Designing and installing public address (PA) systems and other audio-visual systems
The above is only a list to get you started. If a building or property that you work with requires the expertise of a top team of electrical engineering consultants, the CDMS Electrical team is standing by to provide you with a start-to-finish solution.
For further details on building services provided by CDMS Electrical, please contact the CDMS Electrical team on (+61 8) 9421 9060.